We use this Blog to talk about “IT” in all of it’s glory or shame… an ongoing discourse about things we feel are worthy of RECOGNITION or a RANT.
The dictionary attempts to define the English pronoun, [it] …
- used to represent some thing understood, previously mentioned, about to be mentioned, or present in the immediate context;
- used to represent a concept or abstract idea understood or previously stated;
- used to represent an action or activity understood, previously mentioned, or about to be mentioned;
- used as the impersonal subject of the verb to be, especially to refer to time, distance, or the weather;
- used in statements expressing an action, condition, fact, circumstance, or situation without reference to an agent.
So be it.